The Ambassador Suite is a large and luxurious suite typically found in top-tier hotels. It often features a separate bedroom and living area, as well as a private bathroom. Some suites also include a kitchenette or dining area.
It features a separate bedroom and living area, as well as a private balcony with stunning views of the city. The suite also includes a marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, and a fully–equipped kitchen.
$499 / night
May 15th to October 15th
$399 / night
October 15th to January 15th
$299 / night
January 15th to May 15th
We use a third-party review aggregator, TripAdvisor, to collect and display hotel reviews.
The hotel was amazing! The room was perfect and very clean. The staff was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again in a heartbeat!
The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops, and it's close to everything. I will be returning.
I stayed for a business trip and it was a great experience. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Guests must provide a valid form of identification at check–in.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
- Guests are not allowed to bring firearms into the hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to bring pets into the hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke in the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings. The hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Guests are responsible for any damages they cause to the hotel property.
- Guests are responsible for any fines or penalties that are incurred during their stay.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.